The actual reason of Canker Sores is not known. Stress is known as one of causes of canker sores. Even though Canker Sores don't create any dangerous situation, it is really painful. By taking proper care we can treat canker sores fast and get relief from the pain fast.
Tips on how to get rid of canker sores fast:
1. Take a cotton and and then deep the cotton in hot water. Next press the cotton in affected area and keep it for sometime. You need to repeat this process 3-4 times in a day.
2. You can apply some raw onions to the canker sores. Keep the onions around the affected area for sometime and repeat the process 2-3 times per day.
3. Take B-complex vitamins if you can. This will support your body immune system to get rid of canker sores fast.
4. Do not consume any spicy food during the time.
5. You can also apply Hydrogen Peroxide to the canker sores. Mix 3-4 teaspoon in a cup of water. Rinse the mixed Hydrogen Peroxide in your mouth for a few seconds and then spit it out. Hydrogen Peroxide helps in reducing bacterial infection. Repeat the process 2-3 times in a day to get rid of canker sores fast.
6. If it is more painful then use any prescribed antibiotic. Anyway they go away within 4-5 days but sometime it takes 15-20 days also.
Difference Between Cold Sores and Canker Sores:
Many people think both are same. More over even many doctors are not aware of the difference. Below are few difference:
1. Canker sores occurs only inside mouth but Cold sores occur outside mouth. Cold sores occur mainly on lips and nose.
2. Cold sores create some kind of red and small pimples but canker sores doesn't have similar symptoms.
3. Usually canker sores take much time to go away comparing to cold sores.
Same home remedy can be used as a solutions to how to get rid of cold sores. But there are few other remedies available for cold sores. If you are interested in knowing then you can check them out.